The venue for StockXchange September 2018 is at the ILEC exhibition and conference centre in West London.
ILEC Conference Centre
47 Lillie Road
London SW6 1UD
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7610 0880
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7381 0215
OPENING TIMES AND LOCATION
STOCKXCHANGE OPENING TIMES:
Sunday 16th September 2018: 10:00am – 6.00pm
Monday 17th September 2018: 10:00am – 5:00pm
LOCATION AND GETTING TO THE VENUE:
PUBLIC TRANSPORT: LONDON UNDERGROUND
West Brompton and Earls Court stations are both within walking distance giving easy access to all central district of London and Heathrow Airport. Transport for London tube map
ILEC is a quarter of a mile (400m) from the A4, providing easy access to the M4, M5 and M40.
There is a car park in the basement of the hotel with 140 parking bays. Guests and delegates can benefit from preferential resident rates as follows:
- Up to 2 hours £5 (£5 for non residents)
- Up to 4 hours £8 (£8 for non residents)
- Up to 6 hours £11 (£11 for non residents)
- Up to 9 hours £12 (£17 for non residents)
- Up to 12 hours £14 (£19 for non residents)
- Up to 24 hours £17 (£24 for non residents)
- Airport transfer times
- Heathrow (LHR): 21 km
- Approximately 30 minutes in light traffic. You can also reach the airport directly by London Underground, on the Piccadilly line.
- Gatwick (LGW): 45 Km
- Approximately an hour in light traffic. It is 40 minutes by train from West Brompton station Direct shuttle available with Easy bus.
- London City (LCY): 21 km
- Approximately 45 minutes in light traffic